Home » Developer & Programmer » Data Integration » Data Volume Problem (oracle 10.1.2)
Data Volume Problem [message #387505] Thu, 19 February 2009 10:43 Go to next message
aarti81
Hi All

I have a major problem with the amount of data i'm loading into the OWB. I have four tables

STG_GEM_EVENTS_ITS,STG_INCSENLUT,STG_ITS_SENSOR15 and STG_RESPONDINGUNITS_ITS.

The problem is the table STG_ITS_SENSOR15 has 3 millin records and the STG_GEM_EVENTS_ITS has 116 records.STG_GEM_EVENTS_ITS and STG_INCSENLU have a common field, so i did a lookup based on that common field "RTDIRNTYMEAS" (so i have to get 116 records) and in the output i get the "ASSET_ID" field which is a unique filed in between the tables "STG_INCSENLUT" and "STG_ITS_SENSOR15" and now based on this common field i did a look up on the table "STG_ITS_SENSOR15" (accordingly i should get 116 records), but for some reason i'm getting 12 million records.Am i doing some thing wrong here?
Please any help is greatly appreciated and needed.

Thanks

Re: Data Volume Problem [message #389596 is a reply to message #387505] Mon, 02 March 2009 20:02 Go to previous message
ajitpal.s
I think this is due to your sql logic defined in mapping and not the data volume problem, can you take a look at the PL/SQL Package generated by your mapping and check the SQL to see if it meets your needs.
Previous Topic: Strange data
Next Topic: Oracle Process Flow error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:11:44 CDT 2024