Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » Downloading Checkboxes to CSV (Oracle 11g - APEX 4.2.5)
Downloading Checkboxes to CSV [message #679871] Wed, 08 April 2020 10:35 Go to next message
AdrianWard
Hi,

I have an interactive report on my screen that has some checkboxes on it. These display fine on the screen, ticked where they need to be etc.

However, when I download to a CSV (Excel) file, I get the text '<input type="checkbox" name="f11" value="" checked="checked" disabled="disabled" />' displayed instead of a checkbox or even just Y/N.

Any idea how I can change the download version of the report to display Y/N values for the checkboxes?

Thanks
Adrian
Re: Downloading Checkboxes to CSV [message #679880 is a reply to message #679871] Thu, 09 April 2020 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AdrianWard
Ok, resolved this one too.

Just added extra fields to represent the checkbox but without converting to a checkbox. Hid these on the actual IR and used the following condition to suppress the checkbox fields from CSV and XLS: -

NVL(:REQUEST, 'EMPTY') not in ('CSV', 'XLS')

then used a similar condition to show the non-checkbox values on CSV and XLS (but not IR)

NVL(:REQUEST, 'EMPTY') in ('CSV', 'XLS')

Hope this helps someone else.

Re: Downloading Checkboxes to CSV [message #679881 is a reply to message #679880] Thu, 09 April 2020 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator

Thanks for the feedback and solution.

Re: Downloading Checkboxes to CSV [message #679890 is a reply to message #679881] Thu, 09 April 2020 13:43 Go to previous message
Ashish Sahay
Hey there,

use should try the interactive report condition to avoid column printing.
Previous Topic: Usind DECODE with multi-select fields
Next Topic: Download to CSV - Include Search Parameters
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:36:25 CDT 2024