Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Calendar worked BUT now failed
Calendar worked BUT now failed [message #162980] Tue, 14 March 2006 07:04 Go to next message
sharma.radha

Hi to all ,
I am getting this error written below when i run my calendar form although it works fine a day before suddendly it shows this error.
I open the stndrd.olb and calendar.pll along this calendar form too.

Frm-180108:Failed to load the following objects
Source Module: stndrd20.olb
Source object: STD_FRAME_TABULAR

IF Press OK then

Frm-10102: Cannot attach library calendar.
This library attachment will be lost if 
the module is saved

While compiling it shows that
identifier date_lov .x,date_lov .x .....
must be declared in DATE_CHOOSEN procedure.

Waiting for reply.

Radha Sharma.
Re: Calendar worked BUT now failed [message #163079 is a reply to message #162980] Tue, 14 March 2006 21:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
What did you change?
Quote:

when i run my calendar form although it works fine a day
Do you really mean 'run', or do you mean 'open in Forms Builder'? Have you moved the Forms? Are you trying on run on an Application Server?

What HAVE you changed?

David
Re: Calendar worked BUT now failed [message #163155 is a reply to message #162980] Wed, 15 March 2006 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sharma.radha

I mean 'open in Forms Builder'.
I am talking about my PC.
And i did not change anything.
First time it didnt give any error while opening in form builer and in running too (as a seperate calendar FORM) but now it gave the error which i wrote in my first message.

Radha Sharma.
Re: Calendar worked BUT now failed [message #163283 is a reply to message #163155] Wed, 15 March 2006 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Verify that the directory that contains the 'calendar' form and your current form is at the beginning of the FORMSxx_PATH entry in your registry. Also make sure that the icon from which you start your Forms Builder has that directory in the 'Start In' property of the icon.

I ALWAYS suggest that people do their development in only a single directory. Multiple directories give 'issues'.

David
Re: Calendar worked BUT now failed [message #163645 is a reply to message #163283] Fri, 17 March 2006 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sharma.radha

David, i find the solution by copy the calendar form to the form_60 directory.
But what exactly this mean and
"Multiple directories give 'issues' " Why
can you explin it.

Radha.
Re: Calendar worked BUT now failed [message #163752 is a reply to message #162980] Sun, 19 March 2006 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boseinfo
Attached libraries are attached from a specific directory. when u move that library from that location to another reference to form will fail.

It is always better to maintain one path for all the objects. even it is easy to move from one system to another system.
Multiple paths may cause confuse.

I hope this is what David mean.

FORMS_60 Path is the defult path for Libraries. So even if u move library from a specific path it will take from FORMS_60 path if exists. Since u kept ur Library in that path u didnt get error.

Bose..
Re: Calendar worked BUT now failed [message #163943 is a reply to message #163752] Mon, 20 March 2006 22:31 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Your working directory MUST be in the FORMSxx_PATH registry entry. BUT, forms will NOT tolerate the directory name containing a space, NOR will it tolerate a directory that has no entries in it.

I ask my question again, do you have your working directory in the FORMSxx_PATH entry and d oyou also have it in the 'Start In' part of the start cut from which you start your Forms Builder session?

You should ALWAYS take the non-default option when attaching a library to a form so that the path name IS REMOVED.

David
Previous Topic: BLOB
Next Topic: Using Queries with Forms
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 07:36:56 CDT 2024