Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » chose radio button then normal button open
chose radio button then normal button open [message #174962] Wed, 31 May 2006 04:02 Go to next message
oracleproblem
sir,
i have a form it contain three radio buttons,one normal button 'open' another normal button 'cancle',three radio button means three types of user,At first user chose his type that time he will chose that radio button then click open button
and he will go his form ,please help me with example,where i use 'open form tigger'and which type of tigger in radio button
"when we use developer 6i open that type of window"
masud

Re: chose radio button then normal button open [message #175236 is a reply to message #174962] Thu, 01 June 2006 06:48 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Create a control block ('ctrl'), put a radio group ('rad1')on it, have three radio items in the radio group - one for each user. Create 'btn1' and label it 'open', create 'btn2' and label it 'cancel'. In the when_button_pressed trigger on 'btn1' you can test :ctrl.rad1 for the value you associated with the various user radio items. Depending on the value you do a different call_form.

David
Previous Topic: Line Graph Problem
Next Topic: Upload data from excel to forms 10g using webutil
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 09:25:22 CDT 2024