Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Conditional Formatting in Oracle BI Discoverer (OracleBI Discoverer 10.1.2.1 Window Xp2005)
Conditional Formatting in Oracle BI Discoverer [message #307300] Tue, 18 March 2008 06:49
omamadr
Hi all,

my problem is i want to conditionally format a column in worksheet on the basis of matching of a user given parameter alongwith multiple conditions.

Suppose i have four coloumn Branch_code, Branch_name_and_Address, Branch_category and Current_Patch_No and i want to take maximum patch number from a user as parameter and want to conditionally check

if Current patch =max_patch_no (user defined ) and branch category is 'A' then conditional format branch _name_address as green.

Is it possible to conditional format the third column on the basis of condition applied on other two in oracle BI Discoverer Administrator or discoverer plus.

I have studied its help topics but its conditional and spotlight formatting only format the single column on which single conditions is applied.

Regards,
Omama
Previous Topic: How to get distinct values?
Next Topic: how to get the font face in reports6i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 11:39:03 CDT 2024